- What's a Box Hair Dye?
- Which is the best box hair dye?
- 1. REVLON Colorsilk 100% Gray Coverage Permanent Hair Color
- 2. Got2b M67 Blue Mercury Metallic Permanent Hair Color
- 3. Keratin Color Permanent Hair Color Cream by Schwarzkopf
- 4. Nutrisse Nourishing Hair Color Creme from Garnier
- 5. Revlon Clean and Vegan Total Color Permanent Hair Color
- 6. Natural Instincts 5R Medium Auburn Semi-Permanent Hair Color by Clairol
- Factors to Consider Before Buying the Best Box Hair Dye
- Frequently Asked Questions on the Best Box Hair Dyes
Hair salon appointments require commitment in money and time; you will have to leave the comfort of your home to be attended to your hair. Conversely, the thought of coloring your natural hair at the comfort of your home might sound like a challenging task until you try it out. With the best box hair dye, you will realize that coloring hair at home is an easy and inexpensive way to cover gray hairs or update your look without the hassle of salon visits and the extra cost involved.
What's a Box Hair Dye?
Box hair dye (also known as home hair color or hair dye), as the name suggests, it's a product that you use to color your hair. It's readily available at your beauty supply or drug store. The hair color package comes with guidelines on how to apply the dye at home. Besides, the color is easy to mix with or without measuring, although it comes with no options t change the pigmentation.
This dye formula is more concentrated than salon hair dye since the color has to be strong to work anyone's hair effectively. People usually use the hair color for various reasons, but the main one is updating their look or covering the gray hairs.
Now that we understand what a box hair color is let's look at the best dye options available.
Which is the best box hair dye?