- Which moisturizer is best for acne prone skin?
- What Is A Moisturizer?
- What Should You Look Out for In The Best Moisturizers for Acne-Prone Skin?
- 1. Tata Harper Clarifying Moisturizer -Best Overall
- 2. Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Vegan Cream
- 3. La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat Oil-Free Mattifying Moisturizer
- 4. The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors HA
- 5. Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer
- 6. Clinique Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly Gel
- 7. Farmacy Daily Greens Gel Face Moisturizer
- 8. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Gel-Cream Face Moisturizer
- How to Choose Your Best Moisturizer for Acne-prone skin?
- Frequently Asked Questions on the Best Moisturizer for Acne
Finding the perfect moisturizer is hard—especially if you have oily acne-prone skin. But rest assured that there's the best moisturizer for acne for you. You might think of skipping the step, but any board-certified dermatologist would agree that moisturizing is an essential step for all skin types. Yes, even if you've got yourself some greasy skin.
It may seem a little counterintuitive to moisturize especially if you have oily acne-prone skin because of the excess sebum. But skipping this crucial step may leave you plagued with flaky, red dry patches or more breakouts instead, worsening your breakouts. On the other hand, the same moisturizer helps soothe and, in turn, prevent acne.
Which moisturizer is best for acne prone skin?