- List of 10 Best Fairtex Boxing Gloves
- 1. Fairtex Boxing gloves BGV5
- 2. Fairtex Muay Thai Boxing Gloves BGV1 Limited Edition
- 3. Fairtex Genuine Boxing Gloves BGV14 PT Painter 8,10,12,14,16 OZ Muaythai Boxing
- 4. Fairtex Coach Sparring Gloves
- 5. Fairtex Muay Thai Boxing Gloves. BGV1-BR Breathable Gloves
- 6. Fairtex Muay Thai Boxing Gloves BGV9
- 7. Fairtex Glory Kickboxing Gloves – Limited Edition
- 8. Fairtex Genuine New Pastel Blue Boxing Gloves Genuine Leather
- 9. Fairtex Muay Thai Boxing Gloves BGV21 Legacy MMA UFC K1 Kick Boxing Training Gloves
- 10. Fairtex Stylish Angular Sparring Glove
- How To Choose Fairtex Boxing Gloves?
Barbie in a Blender is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. This does not impact our suggestions.
You start boxing or you want to practice as an amateur, indoors or just in your garage, I can only encourage you. However, you need a good pair of boxing gloves. The offer is rather extensive, and it is not always easy to navigate. I therefore invite you to discover my selection of Fairtex boxing gloves that will allow you to train and why not one day become the future Floyd Mayweather.
List of 10 Best Fairtex Boxing Gloves
1. Fairtex Boxing gloves BGV5
These gloves are ideal sparring. They’ve a specially made outer coating of foam that will help cushion the blows through deep sparring. The wrap around loop and hook wristband is simple to use and made to offer a better match for increased control and comfort. Three layers of equally dispersed padding protects your whole hand.
2. Fairtex Muay Thai Boxing Gloves BGV1 Limited Edition
Presenting the multi-purpose”High Impact” latex foam center system across the hitting area together with all the weights evenly dispersed from wrist to head of gloves. Equipped with a contoured hand compartment and connected curved-thumb layout for optimum fist closed, minimizing muscle strain.
3. Fairtex Genuine Boxing Gloves BGV14 PT Painter 8,10,12,14,16 OZ Muaythai Boxing
Brand-new Fairtex gloves (#BGV14) This gloves is brand-new layout with lengthy hand cuff. Very simple to make a fist, conserve your energy through instruction. In addition, we combine some attribute of #BGV6 sparring gloves on palm of the gloves with additional padding for optimum comfort and security. It is produced by hand one by you and are based on the disposition of the artist. Thus, you possess unique gloves which just belong to you rather than found anyplace else. The arrangement of gloves is just like #BGV14; the very best fitting gloves of Fairtex.
4. Fairtex Coach Sparring Gloves
Premium quality coach spar mitts out of Fairtex. The best invention for mixing pad work with sparring. Open palm design but nevertheless simple to create a fist. Extra padding in the palm area. Having a? Micro Fibre? Outer shell exactly the exact top quality odourless substance employed from the world renowned? MADDOX? Range grappling dummy. Tough and durable. Combines pad utilize sparring Extra Padding on hands place effortless to create a fist About 14oz Durable microfibre shell.
5. Fairtex Muay Thai Boxing Gloves. BGV1-BR Breathable Gloves
These types of training gloves are great for pad and bag work. The wraparound hook and loop wristband is simple to use and made to offer a better match for increased control and comfort. Evenly dispersed cushioning protects Your Whole hands and creates a tight and compact layout
Ergonomically engineered using a distinctive contoured and tight-fit hand compartment layout to offer a safe and comfortable fit. Constructed of top quality leather with an Fairtex signatured three-layered memory foam machine to get outstanding hand and knuckle protection and shock dispersement. Adding particular material on palm surface and much more inventilation hole on above and finger grip bar for greater air flow to remove moisture
6. Fairtex Muay Thai Boxing Gloves BGV9
BGV9 – Mexican Style”Minor Change”, New and softer cushioning and comfy hand compartment. Better feeling and much more security. Featuring two layered top effect latex foam center system round knuckle hitting place with all the weight evenly dispersed from wrist to head of eyeglasses. Extra long cuff triple rimmed style to offer increased relaxation and wrist care. Ergonomically engineered using a distinctive contoured and tight-fit hand compartment layout to supply a safe and comfortable fit. – Constructed of top quality leather with a Fairtex signatured three-layered memory foam method to get outstanding hand and knuckle protection a shock dispersement.
7. Fairtex Glory Kickboxing Gloves – Limited Edition
Officially licenced Glory gloves out of Fairtex. Produced in the kind of BGV14 gloves although created from 100% high grade Thai leather. Very simple to make a fist to be able to conserve your energy through instruction. Additionally mixing some attribute of the traditional #BGV6 sparring gloves with additional padding in the palm room for optimum comfort and security. Compact and constant weight.
8. Fairtex Genuine New Pastel Blue Boxing Gloves Genuine Leather
Compact design with little hand cuff for greater tight – same layout and cushioning since BGV12″Aura” gloves – locked thumb and traction bar comprised – 30 air venting holes each pair produced by hands – soft leather, very comfy and simple to make a fist Remark: Leather for BGV20 has distinct finishing from additional leather we’ve.
It’s matte colour, no gloss glow, with really thin compound on the top. We attempt to choose decent sheet and ensure it is raw to maintain tissue of leather. The outcome is raw leather that’s soft and durable. This gloves is particularly design for girl. Cozy and soft feeling is concentrated. Pastel colour is announced by Pantone firm as the colour tendency of 2019. Fashion brand title in additional business begin to launch collection in Pastel.
9. Fairtex Muay Thai Boxing Gloves BGV21 Legacy MMA UFC K1 Kick Boxing Training Gloves
The idea of the gloves is retro. The exact first Fairtex emblem has attracted back. Ergonomically engineered using a distinctive contoured and tight-fit hand compartment layout to offer a safe and comfortable fit.
10. Fairtex Stylish Angular Sparring Glove
Fairtex original with extra-wide fist for greatest protection through extreme sparring. Super contoured hand compartment & precurved thumb. Extended wrist cushioning for greater security against kicks and punches. Triple-layer latex foam center to the heavy effect absorption.
How To Choose Fairtex Boxing Gloves?
Boxing gloves are essential equipment for boxers. Between protection and efficiency, it is difficult to choose the ideal model as there are many.
We have therefore developed a buying guide to allow you to equip yourself in the best conditions:
- The type of glove : the bag gloves are designed to protect your hands and their joints. The combat gloves workout you also protect you well as your partner. They are large and padded. The training ones are versatile and ideal for beginners. The Pro gloves are intended for competition with reduced padding for more impactful strikes. Finally, Muay Thai and Kick Boxing gloves are comparable to traditional training gloves, with the flexibility necessary to be able to use the hands.
- Use : for occasional use (just once or twice a week), it is possible to start with an entry-level glove made of Polyurethane. For more regular use (two to three times a week), it is preferable to opt for a medium range boxing glove. Finally, if you plan to use it intensively for competitions, you will have to start on a high-end glove with authentic leather of better quality.
- Size : the unit of measurement is expressed in Oz. The higher it is, the thicker the padding, and the better the protection. The size matching grid generally ranges from 8 Oz (226 g) to 16 Oz (453 g). The smallest sizes will have to choose small sizes (8 to 10 Oz), the medium sizes rather of 12 Oz and the big sizes of 14 or 16 Oz.
- The closure system : in the past, all gloves were lace-up. Over time, however, more and more people wanted to train themselves, which marked the advent of velcro gloves. Beginners are advised to opt for the latter rather than laces, especially if you have to put them on alone.
- Materials : this equipment is generally made of leather or vinyl (imitation leather). Leather is very clearly of better quality and is therefore more durable than vinyl, because it is very resistant to tears, scratches and various impacts, but it is, logically, more expensive to buy. There are of course several types of leather, but cowhide and goat leather are undoubtedly the best you can find.
- The ventilation system : the mesh is often equipped with a technology that prevents perspiration and keeps your hands dry. However, they are not all effective and if there are flaws, it is necessary to look at the drying time of the gloves. We join Sports-Village on the fact that wearing boxing bands under gloves is useful for absorbing moisture, for comfort and durability.
Fairtex Boxing gloves are essential for those who practice combat sports such as kick boxing or freestyle fighting. If they are particularly intended for the protection of the hands of the combatants, they can also improve or, on the contrary, decrease the force and the technique of striking. It is therefore better to choose them taking into account the most important selection criteria, such as the material of manufacture, the size and the type. The price of boxing glove varying according to its range and its quality, as a beginner or simple amateur, you can always acquire an inexpensive boxing glove.
Some advice, however, to properly use your boxing gloves, because you have to understand thatthe main concern with this type of sports equipment is the smell without forgetting the possible proliferation of bacteria due to humidity. So, it is best to always wear under gloves or mittens before putting on your boxing glove. Also remember to dry your gloves thoroughly before storing them in a perfectly ventilated place to ensure excellent hygiene.